There are no translations available.
What features can you expect in EWS stores?
Our stores are specially designed for selling wine via the Internet. Selling wine online is very much different than selling books or apparel online. There are many different rules to the online wine business that have implications on the functionality of a quality wine store. You do not need to come up with all these rules and features as we have already done that for you due to our extensive experience in the online wine business. As a result of that, we have added all necessary features to our stores enabling you to sell wine online successfully.
Some features that you can expect:
Regarding product management:
- “Guided Search”; the perfect way to browse large catalogues like you are used to at large e-commerce websites.
- WYSIWYG product entry and product editing or use HTML
- Sell your wine at different prices to different client groups enabling you to sell to consumers as well to retailers.
- Use differential prices to reward customers buying bigger volumes.
- Automatic stock level changes based on paid orders.
- Inventory logging, to keep track on the products that left your warehouse.
- Low stock level notifications to the shop owner avoiding out of stocks.
- Upselling features including mandatory upselling. Only sell your rare wines in combination or tie-in with other wines.
- Accepting customer reviews that can be moderated in the back-office.
- Tagging your wines in many different pre-defined wine related product tags like wine type, country of origin, grape varietal, lit, vintage, producer, relevant press scores, wine region, appellation, etc, etc. Customers and search engines will find your wines much better.
- Free shipping per product
- Maximum ordering quantity or minimum ordering quantity or fixed ordering quantities (per 1, 6, 12, etc)
- Sell margin wines, without VAT, like when you are reselling a private wine collection.
- Adding movies to your product pages.
- And lots more…
- Simple create banners and animations for your homepage.
- Directory features: highlight certain products.
- Context based bannering: show banners based on your customers browsing behaviour.
- Offering discount coupons to offer discounts in many ways.
- Create sampler wine cases. Read more.
- Offer mixed wine cases optimizing your profit, based on your customer’s wishes. Read moor.
- Calculate correct VAT and excise for every order to comply with the EU legislation on distance sales of excise goods, avoiding fines from tax departments from EU member states. Read more on the EU legislation
- Sell your wines to other traders in other EU member states at 0% VAT under the intra community rule.
- Avanced ordermanagement enabling you to edit any order in the way you need to.
- Comprehensive, yet simple invoicing system including payment reminder features.
- Comprehensive status management of all your orders and invoices.
- Extensive Management information, including sales and tax reports for all EU member states.
- Sales management reports (per period, per customer, per product, per country, etc)
- Accept any online payment method that is relevant for the EU market.
- Your customers can track and trace orders from their status emails
- Multi Warehouse Module, enabling you to automatically create personalised cargo documents and picking instructions for multiple warehouses. Read more.
- Calculate shipping costs tailor made for wine shipments.
- Direct interface to the wine warehouse of wine logistics provider Vinologix.
And many other features like:
- Websites are on page search engine optimized. (title tags, meta tags, keyword rich URL’s,).
- Direct interface to Google Sitemap
- Adding video
- Comprehensive homepage management via HTML.
- Download and upload order details and product details using CSV documents
- Etc, etc.
Please contact us, if you need additional information on the functionality of our wine stores by email
of call +31(0)345 520106. We will be happy to schedule a meeting or conference call.